Ever struggle getting an idea down on paper or figuring out how to get started with it? This two-day workshop will solve that problem. It focuses on taking business, product, and service ideas and transforming them into a business model, the logic for deliverying your solution to the market or people and organizations you serve.
Ideas need to be transformed to concepts before you can even think to implement. This two-day in-depth workshop provides a roadmap to help you do just that. It is a great tool for entrepreneurs, companies, service agencies, non-profits, community organizations, etc.
This workshop walks you through the process of ideation – defining your idea.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding what an idea is.
- Illustrating the ideation process.
- Defining a problem or need and its context.
- Identifying and characterizing stakeholders, including customers
- Mapping the components of your idea
- Creating a road map and action plan to further develop idea.
Mapping the DNA of an Idea is one of the prerequisite for Venture Cultivation programs which provide coaching, support, resources and funding for start-ups, entrepreneurs, and small businesses.